- PREFAB CATEGORIES
- PREFAB PRICE
- PREFAB SIZE
- FIND MANUFACTURERS
France 94 is a panel-built house built by SIA Frame House Group, a prefab manufacturer based in Latvia. This panel-built house provides 94 m² of living space with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. The layout can be customised on demand to include more bedrooms and/or bathrooms.
Description from the manufacturer
Prefabricated wooden frame house constructions are great solution for an ecological, energy-saving, modern, and comfortable dwelling.
The general advantages are as follows:
– Houses are made from natural materials and they are eco-friendly. Wood supports healing, reduces stress, and improves mood.
– Houses are energy-efficient, so they are warm in winter and cool in summer. They are breathing and have a natural microclimate inside. In addition to the appearance and atmosphere, the use of wood has significant effects, e.g. indoor air quality and acoustics. The ability of wood to transport and release moisture evens out the humidity fluctuations in the indoor air. Even humidity in the room air both improves its quality and reduces the need for ventilation. This saves future maintenance costs (avoid to lose energy and reduce it consumption, allow for saving on the electricity bill).
– Houses are long-lived and they last exactly as long as you want to maintain them. Lifetime is extended by easy repairability. Even damaged parts of the house can be replaced and renovated without demolishing the entire building.
– The houses are stable and can withstand a magnitude 8–9 earthquake.
– Houses are lightweight and don’t lead to foundation settlement and damage.
– The options for the interior and exterior design of the houses are endless.
– Depending on project complexity and scale, installation can take 5-10 days. So the time period from the completed foundation until the beginning of the interior finishing is calculated in weeks. This saves funds on the quick montage.
– The thickness of the prefabricated exterior wall is only 219 mm in Standard specification, and 319 mm in Passive House specification. This saves living space.
The manufacturer offers: