- PREFAB SIZE
- PREFAB PRICE
- PREFAB CATEGORIES
- FIND MANUFACTURERS
House Module 3 is a modular cabin built by Norge House, a prefab manufacturer based in Latvia. This modular house provides 32.5 m² of living space with one bedroom and one bathroom.
Screw piles are used for modular house foundation construction
• Floor 300 mm (Rockwool), 38 mm (foam)
• Walls 250 mm (Rockwool)
• Ceiling 300 mm (Rockwool)
* C24 class timber is used in the manufacturing process.
Seamed metal roof cover (click system*) with a gutter system and outside window sills.
The electricity cables are wired throughout the house. Fuses, sockets, light switches, and led lights are being installed.
• Switchboard (ABB) with fuses (ABB) are installed;
• Installed sockets (ABB);
• Installed switches (ABB);
• LED lights are installed.
Water and sewerage
• PVC sewer pipes are installed;
• Warm and cold multi-layer water supply pipes (Uponor) are installed.
• Shower, sink with faucet, toilet bowl
Warm floors are built using floor pipes (Pipeline or Wavin) with a collector (Roth).
Air moisture extraction is installed in sanitary facilities.
Interior finishing works
Painting of walls and ceilings, tiling of sanitary units.
Veneered interior doors are being installed.
Vinyl flooring is used for flooring
Facade finishing works
Decorative wooden finishing boards are used to create the facade finish, treated with technos paint.
PVC windows and exterior doors
PVC profile with triple glazing, five-chamber frame, and roto fittings - the average U-value for PVC windows is 0.9.
• You shall receive a fully finished house
• The price does not include design services, project matching, external engineering communications, transportation of the house and assembly.
• The price doesn't include VAT, The total cost of each project may differ depending on the customer's selected materials and the specifics of the installation site.