Are you looking for a home that can be granted permanent planning permission as a small dwelling?
Look no further than the Endura+.
The Endura+, takes all the best bits of the Endura but goes further with more space, more storage and a redefined layout to allow for open-plan living & dining. Workspaces for those now very much used to remote working or even learning, cosy living spaces warmed by a wood burner, as well as plenty of natural light flooding in from all corners of the house.
With 43m2 of total floorspace, it meets the UK’s minimum space standards for a dwelling allowing you to live permanently on your chosen plot of land. Did we mention our architects have applied a whole host of space-saving features? From tucked away hidden storage under the stairs, between walls and under the bed. You’ll be able to fit everything you need in your Endura+.
* Images are for representation purposes only*
• 2-bed Modular Tiny House
• 9.5m long X 3.2m wide x 4.3m high (43m2 total floorspace – suitable to meet U.K minimum space standards for a dwelling)
• 2 loft bedroom with fitted wardrobes
• Open-plan living & dining
• A-rated uPVC Windows
• Choice of luxury vinyl or laminate
• Internal white wall finish
• Fully-fitted kitchen with A energy-efficient appliances ( 4-hob gas or induction hob, electric oven, extractor hood)
• Fully-fitted bathroom with shower enclosure, composting toilet, cabinets and vanity
• Optional – 4000w solar package (panels + inverter + 3x lithium ionh batteries)
Standard 2 Bed Package – £88,999
Eco 2 Bed Package £95,999
Prices do not include delivery
The Eco package has been specially designed with solar engineers support, providing you with the ability to be off-grid. With the inverter, 3 solar panels and 3 hefty, Lithium Ion batteries, you’ll be able to run all sorts of appliances whilst being off-grid.
If you don’t plan to be off-grid, and you’ll use the 16 amp hookup, then you’ll see your bills drastically reduce as a result. The solar system will be capable of handling almost anything within the tiny home, from the underfloor heating to the general day to day use of the tiny home.