- PREFAB CATEGORIES
- PREFAB PRICE
- PREFAB SIZE
- CONTACT US
With growing interest in Tiny Houses, and the desire for potential occupants to have more room, for a growing family or simply to have something which feels more spacious, we decided to create something to satisfy those needs; we present – The Endura.
The Endura, taking inspiration from the word ‘Endurance’ is just that. We expect this house to endure all manner of weather that the wonderful UK climate can throw at it. It’s larger, solid frame, with strong accents of the wood contrasting against the darker metal cladding. The beauty on the outside is certainly carried on into the interior.
Inside, we’ve paired the natural aesthetics of the exterior, with luxury fixtures and fittings – tonnes of light floods the rooms from all angles, with subtle grey colours in the bathroom and flooring, transporting you into your very own 5* home.
As with many of our homes, we’ve added tri-fold doors to maximise your living space. Following on into the kitchen, you’ll see the sleek finish of the kitchen handles, the under cupboard lighting and additional plinth drawers, wine fridges and more!
Upstairs, both of our lofts are large enough for a kingsize bed and a small set of drawers for clothing. We can also add a rail for clothes and storage behind the headboard.
Image are for representation purposes only*
• 1 or 2-bed Tiny House
• 9m long X 2.50m wide x 4.2m high
• (30m2 total floorspace)
• 1 or 2 Kingsize bedrooms
• Fully-fitted kitchen with energy-efficient appliances ( 2-ring hob, oven, extractor hood, plinth storage drawers).
• Fully-fitted bathroom with large shower, composting toilet, cabinets and vanity.
• Mini-MVHR included to help keep moisture levels low, increase airflow and a comfortable temp.
• Heating & Utilities: Underfloor heating in the living area, kitchen & bathroom. 16amp hookup with the option to have gas connections for LPG, along with an external water inlet valve.
• Optional – 6 solar panels (around 3000w) w/inverter, 2x lithium battery.
Starts from £75,000.
Delivery isn’t included in the price*
The Eco package has been specially designed with solar engineers support, providing you with the ability to be off-grid. With the inverter, 6 solar panels and 2 hefty, Lithium Ion batteries, you’ll be able to run all sorts of appliances whilst being off-grid.
If you don’t plan to be off-grid, and you’ll use the 16 amp hookup, then you’ll see your bills drastically reduce as a result. The solar system will be capable of handling almost anything within the tiny home, from the underfloor heating to the general day to day use of the tiny home.